Re: [jetty-users] cdi-webapp example project

That is a webapp used to experiment with container initialized CDI.

Container Initialized CDI is an experimental feature of Jetty 9.3, one we are trying to wrap our heads around.
The idea of Container Initialized CDI is one that is making noise with the upcoming JEE8 / Servlet 4 specs.

Currently, the --module=cdi configuration on Jetty 9.3 distribution will enable container initialized CDI for all webapps deployed on that server instance.

Now, as for the more important question ... why are you asking tomcat and jersey questions on an Eclipse Jetty mailing list?

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts