[jetty-users] Using a NULL cookieStore to suppress unparseable cookie logging

Hi, we’ve built a link checker using Jetty’s HttpClient and we’re trying to suppress SEVERE error logging that we’re seeing as a result of unparseable cookies (see below). Basically, we’re not interested in cookies at all. I saw in Java’s CookieManager that we could bypass this code if the cookieStore was NULL but I don’t see any way to set a NULL cookieStore on Jetty’s HttpClient since it validates it non-null on set.

Any clever workarounds or suggestions on how we could use a NULL cookieStore or otherwise suppress this error? Thanks!
Apr 28, 2015 10:42:51 AM java.net.CookieManager put
SEVERE: Invalid cookie for http://cmsreport.com/articles/6-benefits-of-a-java-cms-12405: CMS Report_Language=en-us; expires=Thu, 28-May-2015 14:42:54 GMT; path=/

Bradley Wagner
VP Engineering - Hannon Hill
+1 (678) 904-6900 x115

The 10th annual Cascade User Conference is Sept 20-22! #CUC15

Back to the top