Re: [jetty-users] URIUtil.equalsIgnoreEncodings not working on multi-byte characters?

Thanks for your response. It is helpful

> You can use the new PathResource in your WebAppContext by using the .setBaseResource(Resource) method on your context.

The problem path I have is for the tempdir, not the base resource.

            webappcontext.setTempDirectory( File dir);

The only work-around I've found is to add the ApproveAliases alias check so that checkAlias allows the alias.

webappcontext.getServletContext().getContextHandler().addAliasCheck(
  new org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.ApproveAliases());

- Mike

Back to the top