[jetty-users] jetty-setuid documentation

Hello,

I am using Jetty 9.2.10.v20150310 on RHEL 7.

I have been following the documentation at

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/index.html

I can not find in that set of documentation details on the setuid
functionality that is described in Chapter 20 of the documentation for
version 9.2.1 at

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.2.1.v20140609/setuid.html

If I am simply missing the setuid page in the current documentation I
would be grateful if you could point me to it.

If the setuid documentation is missing on purpose, does that imply the
functionality is being deprecated or will not be "supported"?

Thanks,

Scott K

Back to the top