Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 16:19:25 +0000
From: "Grimm, Michael J (HPCS-R&D)" <grimm@xxxxxx>
To: "jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] Can't enable SSLv3 in 9.2.10.v20150310

FYI.
I found the problem was NOT with Jetty, but rather with the new JRE I'm using.
In Java1.8_u31, SSLv3 is disabled.
You can see this in:
	jre/lib/security/java.security - jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=SSLv3

When I deleted that property and restarted my application, Jetty was able to use SSLv3.

Back to the top