Re: [jetty-users] Embedded jetty users

Your code works.

Full example posted on stackoverflow answer.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Nagorski, Michal <michal.nagorski@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Dear Jetty users, I'm facing issue with my embedded jetty and HTTP TRACE method. I would like to disable this method from my source code. I'm not using the jetty.xml or web.xml.

For more info please check my post on stack overflow Post on StackOverflow

You are my last hope to resolve this issue.

Cheers,
Michał