Re: [jetty-users] Heelp

It might help if you look at the standard jetty jndi test webapp. You
can find it in the distro in demo-base/webapps/test-jndi.war (and
accompanying test-jndi.xml).  Alternatively you can see the srcs here:
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/tree/jetty-9.2.x/tests/test-webapps/test-jndi-webapp

If you are still having issues after having checked against the
test-jndi webapp, then please post your web.xml, jetty-env.xml,
context xml file etc .

Jan