[jetty-users] How to prevent ServletHandler$Default404Servlet from being added

Hi,

I updated from Jetty 9.0.x to 9.2.x and (as always) run into problems.
All ServletHandlers seem to be created with a default servlet
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Default404Servlet

Problem is that I've got a configuration where there are files
residing on the file system with URL /xyz/abc/...
and a servlet that should be accessible via URL /xyz/def/...
With 9.2.9 I now receive a 404 when trying to access resources
at /xyz/abc.

How can I get back to the behavior the way it was with all
versions up to 9.0 (I skipped 9.1 so maybe the same happens
there already).

Best regards,

Lothar

Back to the top