Re: [jetty-users] HTTP2 work with Chrome

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Joe Toth <joetoth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is the HTTP2 implementation compatible with chrome?

Yes.

Works for me on http://webtide.com.

> I set the about:flags and visited
> google.be which said the protocol was http2 for some requests.

Well, it may be that the google server you hit had http2 disabled, or
that Chrome decided that that request had to be made with http/1.1
even if you have the flags set to support http2 (it does that to
gather statistics).
Or the server decided to use http/1.1 for some reason.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/Http2Server.java

--
Simone Bordet
----