[jetty-users] Create a simple web application in SPDY

Hi everyone,
i have simple web application concerning a html page and a java http servlet. I developed the application as dynamic web project in eclipse and until now i always used tomcat, to use spdy i have to move the project to jetty.
To use SPDY should i to rewrite the application (the servlet) and configure the server, or should i only configure the server?
I read the tutorial but i don't understand where to put all those .xml files. Does anyone know where to find a template with SPDY already configured?

PS: I know that SPDY is deprecated in favour of HTTP/2, howevere i have to use SPDY.

Back to the top