Re: [jetty-users] Jetty SSL Exception : Connection was aborted

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM,  <n.kaushik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I switched to Jetty 9 over SSL. This time I didn’t get any errors in the
> logs but if I open my network tab still my requests are getting cancelled or
> timed-out. If I switch to http:// it works fine for both Jetty 8 as well as
> 9. Let me know what could be the probable cause as this is causing issues in
> our production environment.

We are not aware of any issues with Jetty 9 and SSL.
If you try to open your tab to https://webtide.com, do you get the same issue ?
If so, please share the details.
If not, the probable cause could be in your application.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top