Re: [jetty-users] Preventing queuing of requests when all connections exhausted

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 12:13 AM, John Gardiner Myers
<jgmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I may refactor the code to allow you to do all of the above, if the
>> spuriousness is something you can tolerate.
>> If so, please file an issue.

I pushed a couple of changes that I think would allow you to obtain
the behavior your want.
Override HttpDestination.enqueue() and HttpDestination.newExchangeQueue().

Mind to try and report back if you can achieve what you want ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top