Re: [jetty-users] jetty http/2 push broken? or Chrome?

Hi Shawn,

Looks like it's going downhill...

Just rebuilt the docker images and retested based on the latest commit 7d7fba4.

Really odd behavior on chrome, I'm getting SPDY protocol errors in the network trace of the developer toolbar when I'm passing a value smaller than 10 as rows, from 10 up the push works.

I've committed a log https://github.com/teyckmans/http2-push/blob/master/logs/7d7fba4_test_1.log
I'm getting illegal state exceptions on the server side in this case and no push promises in chrome.

Looks like there is something really wrong, I'll try and give the 'deprecated' way another go.