[jetty-users] Sequential pushing with HTTP/2

Hello all,

I have been using a customized version of Jetty 9.3.0 to enable the pushing of content from server to client, using HTTP/2-14. I have done some preliminary experiments, and noticed that when pushing resources a, b and c from the resource handler:

    baseRequest.getHttpChannel().getHttpTransport().push(a);
    baseRequest.getHttpChannel().getHttpTransport().push(b);
    baseRequest.getHttpChannel().getHttpTransport().push(c);

It is possible that resource b is pushed before a, or resource c is pushed before a or b. How can I make sure that resources are pushed sequentially in the current HTTP/2 implementation?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van der Hooft

Back to the top