Re: [jetty-users] gzip filter

Not in a reliable why it appears.  I will use a better client or write something to verify that information.  Chrome has been my client and it says no compression as far as I can tell.  This all started by using the audit tab in the chrome developer tools.  According to the audit report the files are not being compressed.