Re: [jetty-users] Recommended way to run secondary http port in Jetty

On 12/17/2014 06:23 PM, charlesk40 wrote:
> From looking at this doc, we can use another Server or Named Connectors
> http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/serving-webapp-from-particular-port.html#alternative
>
> We actually want to run the same webapp for both ports like http://host:4080
> and http://host:9999
> So, it sounds like adding another Server doesn't work because it will try to
> deploy another webapp etc.
>
> Sounds like Named Connectors is another option but doesn't seem to have an
> example.
>
> What is the recommended to way to add another http port given this scenario?

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-connectors.html

This is probably what you want to do. In our implementation using
embedded jetty, I just create a second connector if someone configures
our thingy to run on two different ports.

--
David Kowis