[jetty-users] Embedded Jetty, how to load jar/class on fly?

Hello,

I have implemented a container-like service based on Jetty-servlet container (embedded mode). A service dispatch servlet/handler receive the http request and trigger different worker which handled the parameters retrieved from Http request.

I would like to deploy and load the new worker class on fly (drop a jar in particular folder, and modify some xml file if necessary). The worker class will be loaded and "registered" by the service dispatcher.

May I leverage the jetty's resource load mechanism or have to implement it myself? Thank you ~~

Back to the top