Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] HTTP/2 support in Jetty 9.3.0

I just tried Chromium 39.0.2171.65 Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit) and it connects fine with HTTP2

I ran the Http2Server tets harness locally and hit it with https://localhost:8443/test and got:

Hello from Jetty using HTTP/2
uri=/test
session=5cpb54kwpmtz2d0vgp99mr5z
date=Fri Dec 12 11:49:56 CET 2014

So looks OK.

I pointed it at webtide.com and I think it is http/2 - no easy way to tell, but it is using http/2 header formats :scheme: :path: etc.

On 12 December 2014 at 09:28, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jeroen,

We've been mostly testing with FF nightly, although I have also had positive reports of curl working fine.

Note that www.webtide.com is running HTTP/2 so you should be able to test there as well.

I'll give chrome a go today and report back.

cheers