Re: [jetty-users] remove servlet API from jetty

Not likely to happen for the core server.

However, it has happened in other Client side libraries of Jetty.
The HTTP Client and WebSocket Client has no requirement on the Servlet API anymore.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts