[jetty-users] HeaderRegexRule for jetty rewrite handler?

Hi there,
I see there is a HeaderPatternRule which I can use to set response headers
such as Cache-Control headers based on the pattern (url-pattern) match.  I
have use-case to use regex to match the url.  I don't see such thing as
HeaderRegexRule in Jetty although it seems like this can be done by
extending RegexRule instead of PatternRule.  Is there reason that this is
not provided out of the box that I might have missed?
Thanks.