[jetty-users] Http error handling in ResourceHandler

Hi everyone :)
We have an instance of embedded jetty 9.2.5 with two handlers:
- a ServletContextHandler with a jersey servlet
- a ResourceHandler for static content
passed to the server in that order.
We set an ErrorPageErrorHandler in the ServletContextHandler to manage 404 errors, and we set the DirectoriesListed parameter of the ResourceHandler to false. Now we have a custom 404 page served as a static page and the default jetty 403 page served whenever a directory listing is attempted on the path of the resourceHandler.
Is there any way to add an errorHandler to the resourceHandler? We'd like to redirect all 403s from attempted directory listings to a specific static page, as we do for our 404s (knowing that we are working on a different handler in this case).
Thank you for your time

Giacomo

Back to the top