[jetty-users] Is it problematic to use one JDBCSessionIDManager for multiple JDBCSessionManager

I have an embedded Jetty with JDBC Sessions. From time to time I see wired exceptions about "ForeignKeyContraintViolation". I now noticed, that my application contains two JDBCSessionManager that both use the same JDBCSessionIDManager.

I wondering if this might be problematic or if it is okay to reuse the ID Manager or if it might be even problematic to have more than one JDBCSessionManager at all...

Back to the top