Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.2.3 java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

Thank you for your response.

We are in a high load/volume environment and our response times are usually less than 50ms. Thats the reason why I have 200ms. However, I tried various idle timeout values, even 30000ms does result in the same exception.

Rajiv

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:06 AM, Rajiv Bandaru <rajivbandaru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is our Jetty 9.2.3 server configuration and followed by the
> “java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException” stack trace I end up getting on our
> server.

The exception shows you have configured a 200ms idle timeout.
This is a *very* small value that causes your problems.
Why you did that ?

--
Simone Bordet
----