Re: [jetty-users] Null HttpChannel.getCurrentHttpChannel() in ServletHandler.doFilter()

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Matt Deimel <mdeimel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joakim - I've added everything to a github repo here:
> https://github.com/mdeimel/sitemesh3-jetty-async
>
> The README should have everything needed, but if there are any questions on
> it let me know. Thanks!

I'd like to look into this, but I cannot build your project.
I am using gradle 1.7 (as seems 2.1 won't build), and after that I
can't run the Maven Jetty Plugin because:

Could not resolve dependencies for project
com.example:sitemesh3-jetty-async:war:sitemesh3-jetty-async-0.1-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.sitemesh:sitemesh:jar:3.0.1-campus-01-SNAPSHOT in
sonatype-nexus-snapshots

Please make sure that the project is buildable from an empty local
repository and that the dependencies can be resolved, or add
additional instruction on how to build missing dependencies.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top