[jetty-users] jetty webserver cache dynamic webpages

Hey,

I have a jetty webserver in my application and implemented a http handler to
send dynamic html pages to a requesting clients.

Dynamic means, that I do not store the websites on the server to send them to the client.
I create every page dynamiclly with a template API and fill in data from a database.

For a request of a small pages the performance is very well, but if the request ends in
a very big site, the database query is slow and so the generating process and at the end the request takes a lot of time.

Is there a possibility that jetty (version 9) can cache these dynamically created pages, because they never change !?
So that only the first request of a page would be slow and then the next time jetty took the page from the cache!?

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Back to the top