[jetty-users] Enable JSR356 with jetty-runner

Hi,
I developed a Java server application (spring+hibernate) that use websockets. When I run the app with jetty-maven-plugin all works fine, but if I try to run my application with jetty-runner, then seems that JSR356 are not enabled.

To load my app I run: java -jar c:\jetty.jar --port 8083 --path gateway gateway

Is supposed JSR356 included into jetty-runner? In the opposite case how I can enable it?

Thanks very much

--
Daniele Renda

Back to the top