Re: [jetty-users] SNI? (Part of bug 430951)

Heh. Noted! I'll see what I can do.

It's not a huge priority for me either, I don't need it yet, I'll just need it.... sometime in the future.

Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
Its not that high on our priority list. (too many other things, including http/2 are higher)
We happily accept patches. :-)

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts