Re: [jetty-users] Using GPG to securely install Jetty

FWIW, that is me :)

Key fingerprint = 5DE5 33CB 43DA F8BC 3E37  2283 E7AE 839C D7C5 8886
uid Jesse McConnell (signing key) <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>

I have advocated a key signing setup at the Eclipse Foundation before
but there was no interest in extending the circle of trust behind the
foundation key which is a palaver to use and not suitable for a normal
maven release process like ours.

I will float the idea of the rest of the jetty developers doing a
signing party though, probably long overdue.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell