Re: [jetty-users] jetty-maven-plugin, war overlay and hot redeploy

Jan,

Thanks, but I don't see extraClassPath parameter in 9.2.3.v20140905 version of plugin. I checked documentation here http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.2.3.v20140905/jetty-maven-plugin.html Is this parameter have another name? Or is there another way to specify additional classpath? As I understand classesDirectory parameter is for dependent war, not the dependency one.

Thanks,
Ivan