Re: [jetty-users] jetty-maven-plugin, war overlay and hot redeploy

Ivan,

To be clear about what you're reporting:  you are saying that when you
change static resources or classes from inside a dependency war, then
re-make that war and install it to your maven repo, jetty
automatically restarts but you are seeing old static resources and
classes? Even after doing a full and proper refresh of your browser
page (ie eliminated browser caching?)

thanks
Jan