Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.2.x - Annotations

Krumpi,

Are the @PostConstruct methods on a servlet/filter/listener declared
either in web.xml, a web-fragment.xml or an annotation, or
programatically registered?

Might be worth comparing your webapp to the test-spec.war in the
demo-base of the distro, as that has some @PostConstruct methods on
it.

Jan