Re: [jetty-users] Having trouble using Embedded Jetty and WebApplicationInitializer with a WarFile deployment

On 09/23/2014 04:05 PM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
> So I took your project, cloned it, made no changes, built it, ran it,
> and I do not get your error.
>
> http://pastebin.com/0Lnca9Bn

Yep, running as a standalone war file in jetty always worked, that's not
broke at all.

Try checking out the warDeploy branch and doing `gradle run`

That will run the embedded jetty, rather than deploying a war file to
the jetty plugin. (Should also eliminate the logback conflicting
dependency, since it won't pull in the gradle classpath)

--
David