Re: [jetty-users] time out

With Amazon you have to be aware of the timeouts that Amazon's own network services also apply to your webapp.
This is outside of Jetty, and cannot be configured by Jetty.
Look into consoles at Amazon that you have, there will be a few timeouts parameters that you should adjust to suit your needs properly.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts