Re: [jetty-users] ContextHandlerCollection as a child handler of ContextHandler

Hi John,
I don't believe Handlers have Filters like Servlets, but I suppose a basic implementation would be to put an AbstractHandler somewhere in the handler chaining and have it check the request path, then have the ContextHandlerCollection have each ContextHandler with its full path including the '/internal' bit.