Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.2.3.v20140905 / 8.1.16.v20140903 / 7.6.16.v20140903 Released!

Hi Jan,

All 3 seems working fine for the limited testing I've perform. I'm using the apache jstl jar now since that's what the standard distribution is using ( my app needs org.apache.taglibs.standard-jstlel in addition to the 2 bundle in the standard distribution ). I do need to provide the xalan dependency for the apache jstl bundle but that's a minor issue for me.

Regards,
Low