Re: [jetty-users] seeing slow jetty perf on EC2

understanding what you are using to generate the client load would be
useful to know as well, and if it is being run on the same ec2 node,
another node in ec2 internally or from an external machine

fwiw, it is unlikely this is a jetty issue itself as we have far
better results testing complex scenarios on ec2 nodes so really need
more information to go on :)

cheers,
jesse
--