Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.2.3.v20140905 / 8.1.16.v20140903 / 7.6.16.v20140903 Released!

Hi Jan,

For the setting of boot delegation and system packages,  I'm referring to the configure method at http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-osgi/test-jetty-osgi/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/osgi/test/TestJettyOSGiBootWithAnnotations.java. There's the CoreOptions.bootDelegationPackages and CoreOptions.systemPackages call in there.

Regards,
Low

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Low,

On 11 September 2014 12:22, Heng Sin Low <hengsin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Here it goes - http://pastebin.com/PMbP2z9n

Thanks for that, looking at your deployed bundle list and will get
back to you on that.

> Also, since the jetty jsp fragment 2.3.3 is working fine for me, does I miss
> anything if I stick with that instead ?

You don't need it if you are using the apache jsp jars, and it may in
fact be detrimental - its only there because some of the glassfish
jars lack a correct manifest.

> Just notice that there is setting of boot delegation and system packages in
> the jetty osgi unit testing code ( wasn't mention in the osgi doc ) , is
> that a must to get the whole thing working  ?

I don't think I added anything to the default delegation and system
packages for apache jsp - whatever you had for glassfish jsp should be
sufficient. However, if you're trying to use the apache jstl jars,
they may require something extra, I won't know until I try to use them
myself.

Jan