Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.2.3.v20140905 / 8.1.16.v20140903 / 7.6.16.v20140903 Released!

Hi Jan,

You are right, it doesn't resolve against the standard jetty and equinox bundle list. Don't notice some of the import resolve against the export from my application's bundle ( org.apache.xml.dtm, org.apache.xml.utils, org.apache.xpath and org.apache.xpath.objects. the export comes from an embedded xalan-2.7.1.jar ). Will test whether it will works better using the grassfish jstl jar instead ( was trying to use what's recommended by the 9.2.3 distribution ).

Regards,
Low