Re: [jetty-users] Loading resources from OSGi fragment bundle

Hi Jan,

I'm not talking about loading of resources from classpath here but accessing static resources ( xml file, images etc ) that's contributed from fragment bundle. So there's really nothing interesting from the fragment manifest here.

For e.g, the host bundle is deploy to the webapp context and the fragment bundle contains the resource images/help.png, http://localhost:8080/webapp/images/help.png give 404 on jetty but works when the same setup is deploy to gemini web ( tomcat osgi ).

Regards,
Low