[jetty-users] jetty ClassNotFound in debug mode

Hi,

I have a webapp that I launch on a jetty version 7.5.1. It works fine. But when I try to launch jetty in debug mode I got these errors sack trace in eclipse :

livraison (2) [Jetty Webapp]
runjettyrun.Bootstrap at localhost:60282
Thread [main] (Suspended (exception ClassNotFoundException))
owns: Object  (id=23)
owns: Object  (id=24)
URLClassLoader$1.run() line: not available [local variables unavailable]
URLClassLoader$1.run() line: not available
AccessController.doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T>, AccessControlContext) line: not available [native method]
Launcher$ExtClassLoader(URLClassLoader).findClass(String) line: not available
Launcher$ExtClassLoader(ClassLoader).loadClass(String, boolean) line: not available
Launcher$AppClassLoader(ClassLoader).loadClass(String, boolean) line: not available
Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(String, boolean) line: not available
Launcher$AppClassLoader(ClassLoader).loadClass(String) line: not available
LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(boolean, int, String) line: not available
C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe (22 août 2014 14:36:09)

It says there is a ClassNotFoundException but doesn't say what one. How could I found it ?

Back to the top