[jetty-users] setting java_home on windows 7

I am sure I am missing something simple but I can't get jetty 9.2.2 to use the right java_home.  I set the system wide environment variable.  When I run jetty via java -jar start.jar --list-config it reports the java.home as being the jre installed under program files.  The jdk is installed in another location.  The system environment variable is set to the jdk.

I set the follow environment variables and rebooted
java_home = to JDK path
java.home = to JDK path

I added the %java_home%\bin to the path variable.

But jetty still insist on using the java.home in C:\Program Files\Java\jre8

Is the java.home reported by Jetty --list-config set somewhere in the jetty configuration files?

--
Andrew Penhorwood
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top