Re: [jetty-users] Custom JAR visible to web applications

You don't say which version of jetty, nor the circumstances in which
the class should be found - is it a servlet/filter/listener or a pojo
or via an annotation or ...?

Have you put your jar in your ${jetty.base}/lib/ext or in the top
level ${jetty.home}/lib/ext? Did you enable the ext module in
${jetty.base} or in ${jetty.home}?

Jan