[jetty-users] examples of WebSockets with CometD 2.9.1 and Jetty 9.2.1?

hi,
I am trying to set up my CometD server running on Jetty 9.2.1 to support the WebSockets transport.
I  found a few bits and pieces online about configuring jetty to enable org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.jsr356 and in code I tried calling  WebSocketServerContainerInitializer.configureContext( sctxHd ) but I have had no luck so far.

I am interested in finding out how to do it in both code and using the .xml configuration files for my final distribution.

Do you know of any straightforward examples that I could follow?

thanks for your help.
Michele

Back to the top