Re: [jetty-users] SPDY 3.0 vs 3.1

Not many differences in 3.0 and 3.1

http://www.chromium.org/spdy/spdy-protocol/spdy-protocol-draft3-1#TOC-7.-Incompatibilities-with-SPDY-draft-3

2 clarifications on the spec, and 1 implementation scope difference.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Michele Rossi <michele.rossi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all,
I have SPDY running with ALNP / Java 1.8.0_05 / Jetty 9.2.1 but my Chrome extension shows that the protocol is v3.0.
When I connect to GMail instead it shows 3.1.

Do you know whether Jetty supports just 3.0 or do you think it's a configuration error on my part?

thanks,
Michele