Re: [jetty-users] "java.io.IOException: Cannot append to finished buffer" in SimpleTextMessage

If you have a reproducible testcase we'd like to see it.
The exception is saying that the there was an extra frame (for a text message) that arrived after the supposed last frame of that same message.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts