Re: [jetty-users] Migrating to jetty 9

Shreshth,

For future posts, can you please include the following information:

- jdk version
- operating system
- method of starting jetty (embedded/distribution/maven plugin etc)
- start configuration
- any relevant configuration of the context or webapp
- any relevant debug logs
- web.xml and jetty-web.xml if present
- name and version of all jars in WEB-INF/lib
- a detailed description of the problem and what steps you have
already taken to debug it

I also do not see any response to my reply to you of 28th of May
regarding conflicting jar versions. Have you double checked that there
is no duplicate jars either within the webapp or its extended
classpath (if you've configured one) or with jetty's classpath?

What is the last 9.x version with which it works? I know you said you
tried 9.1.5 and it doesn't work, but which is the first version in the
9 series where it doesn't work?

The other approach you could try is to take your working servlet and
start adding pieces from your full application on to it until it
breaks so you can localize the problem.

Jan