Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8.1.14 Regenerating JSPs after server restart

You should expect JSPs to recompile after a restart as there is no
permanent cache for the compiled class files. At runtime, they are
compiled and deployed and when the server shuts down, the temporary
space they have been compiled to vanishes. If your unmodified JSPs are
recompiling between requests with a restart, then you might have a
configuration or timestamp issue.