Re: [jetty-users] jetty native memory leak

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:29 AM, dhiraj prajapati <dhirajpraj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I took 3 thread dumps after 5 minute gaps. The number of those threads was
> constant. And all were in RUNNABLE state. Please note that there was very
> very low traffic on the application.

You don't say what tool you used to take the thread dumps, you don't
show the stack traces of those dumps, you say your application uses
*huge* native memory, but you never said actually how much, you did
not say what JDK you are using.

We have basically zero information to help you, apart from
"aaaaahhhhh" which is not very descriptive.

Read this: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

When you have completed that read, try again posting here, and I am
sure we will be able to help you out.

--
Simone Bordet
----