[jetty-users] Enabling JSP module in 9.2.1

Hi,
I'm doing some test to upgrade my jetty 9.1.4 to 9.2.1

Everything is working well, except jsp module

In start.ini I have the following

--module=server
threads.min=10
threads.max=100
threads.timeout=20000
jetty.dump.start=false
jetty.dump.stop=false

--module=deploy
--module=http

jetty.deploy.monitoredDirName=apps-enabled
jetty.port=9000
http.timeout=15000

If I add

--module=jsp

I get the following during the startup

** Unable to continue, required dependency missing. [jsp-impl/${jsp-impl}-jstl] ** As configured, Jetty is unable to start due to a missing enabled module dependency. ** This may be due to a transitive dependency akin to spdy on npn, which resolves based on the JDK in use.

I saw in the doc that starting from 9.2.0 apache-jsp is the default instead of glassfish, but I don't understand if I have to enable some other module

Any hint?

Thank you

--
Andrea Cappelli