Re: [jetty-users] Porting embedded jetty8 application to embedded jetty 9

An example is needed, here you go.

https://gist.github.com/joakime/d6223a05b92f41c7cc80

SelectChannelConnector.
 setForwarded
   now done via HttpConfiguration Customizers
   ForwardRequestCustomizer - (lines #43-45)
   http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-9/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/server/ForwardedRequestCustomizer.html

 setLowResourcesMaxIdleTime
 setLowResourcesConnections
   Low Resource management is now a server level bean, monitoring and handling all connectors equally.
   LowResourceMonitor - (lines #95-99)
   http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-9/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/server/LowResourceMonitor.html

 setAcceptorPriorityOffset
   Not present in Jetty 9

 getConnectionRequestsMean
 getConnectionsRequestsStdDev
   Now part of the ConnectorStatistics bean - (lines #92-93 & lines #112-122)

Good Luck,

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts